I’ve decided to change MMP’s theme, so you can see more posters at once, although I’m not sure if the one I’ve chosen is the best. Take a look, and tell me what you think.
Like/dislike? Prefer the old one? Got any other themes to recommend?
EDIT: I have now changed the theme back to a cleaner layout. Thanks for the feedback!
- frostfortytwo likes this
- bellerecords answered: Works!
- berinto answered: it’s way better, i must say. keep it up!
- neridog answered: New theme looks great. Big fan of you guys, keep doing what you do!
- julianamgl answered: I really like it =)
- tornandfrayed answered: Pretty slick, I can dig it.
- q-ray-tor answered: love it
- groundcontroltomajortom answered: i like the clean layout a lot, it suits your blog. :)
- keziafener answered: Like it :)
- vladyoshi answered: like it
- thefearofsleep answered: I actually like it better, personally.
- seya answered: mhh.. i don’t like the fact that different post seems merged together
- breadntheknife answered: Don’t like it. It’s too cluttered. You should pick something minimalistic like the poster.
- angeryourhands answered: I prefer the old format, personally. I have no recommendations, though :/ Good luck!
- cuppabaileys answered: I LOVE IT!
- arielnano answered: good and bad…just choose a theme that allows you to view a poster on ONE screen without scrolling. But good! :D
- wealwaysateripetomatoes answered: I can dig it.
- nuold answered: Too crowded, I agree with @2and1-2colors. Revert to something cleaner and simple.
- 2and1-2color answered: Well, looks like an archive. I think for the contect of your blog you should use a very clear and clean template.
- thesockthief answered: I approve most highly.
- ochild answered: Ehhh, not a fan.
- patronizing answered: Although I had very little experience with the last, the new one allows for more browsing, and is aesthetically pleasing. So, thumbs up.
- minimalmovieposters posted this